GK MCQ Quiz
Candidates who are preparing for the competitive exams should refer to this page compulsory as it is included with the GK MCQ Question with answers. General Knowledge is one of the main sections in any entrance examinations. For achieving better results, you definitely need a good grip on current affairs and GK questions. So, take up this as a challenge and practice regularly with our provided GK Quiz Question with Answers PDF & Score high in various competitive exams.
1. Which one of the following river flows between Vindhyan and Satpura ranges?
Answer: a) Narmada.
2. The Central Rice Research Station is situated in?
Answer: B. Cuttack
3. Who among the following wrote Sanskrit grammar?
Answer: (c) Panini
4. Which among the following headstreams meets the Ganges in last?
Answer: (d) Bhagirathi
5. The metal whose salts are sensitive to light is?
Answer: B. Silver
6. Patanjali is well known for the compilation of –
(a) Yoga Sutra
(c) Brahma Sutra
Answer: (a) Yoga Sutra